
Its
hard to believe the news about Grandma. I've been thinking about it a
lot this week, and I did kind of have a feeling that she passed away,
but it was just really surreal opening up my email this morning actually
hearing that it really happened. I miss her already. I hope you are
doing ok, and Grandpa as well. That's got to be so tough on him and all
of you and your siblings. I will be ok. I feel a lot of peace and
comfort about it. This is really the first time I've had to deal with
the death of someone really close to me, and it just strengthens my
testimony and makes that much more grateful for the gospel. We are so
lucky that God has such a great plan and especially that we know what it
is. But I don't want you to worry about me at all, I'm ok :)
I did not expect the news about Grace at all though!
That is so great! I'm so happy that Jenna and grace are healthy and all
went well:) Aub sent me a picture and she is adorable! Tell her I love
her! It's crazy to think she will be able to walk and stuff when I see
her for the first time. How is Amelia? Does she love her sister?:)
I'm doing really well mom:) I am learning so much.
About myself and about the gospel and my relationship with Heavenly
Father. It has been hard and really frustrating at times, but all in all
I am doing really good and I am really lucky.
I will be ok. There is a work to do! I know Grandma will be helping
me out as much as possible:) Hope all is well back home.
Love you sooooo much mom!!!!!
Love you sooooo much mom!!!!!
******************************************************************************
Dear Friends and Family,
Just a short one for this week! I found out I will be staying in Drammen
for at least another transfer! I'm really happy about it too. This
place is so cool and the members here are awesome! Plus I wanted to
learn a little bit more Norwegian before I have to move to a new place
and make a fool out of myself again.. :) So i'm pumped about that! Elder
Weaver said my Greenie excuses won't work anymore haha but hopefully I
won't need to use them anymore.
Had a good week as far as the work goes! There is always people to find, no matter where you are! We found a couple new investigators this week that we are excited to start meeting with. As far as the Jonas family goes.. We are still just waiting on some papers to be sent back so that they can get married! Hopefully they can get married and baptized this week!
Had a good week as far as the work goes! There is always people to find, no matter where you are! We found a couple new investigators this week that we are excited to start meeting with. As far as the Jonas family goes.. We are still just waiting on some papers to be sent back so that they can get married! Hopefully they can get married and baptized this week!
Exciting things are happening in missionary work
here in Drammen, as well as the rest of the world! It's such blessing
that we all can be a part of it. Never hesitate to share the gospel with
people, and ALWAYS be praying for opportunities to do that! I know that
if he sincerely pray for opportunities, and keep our eyes open for them,
God will give them to us. God has a lot of children that he is
preparing, and we always need to be ready! I'm so grateful for the
Gospel. The church is true!
It was tough to hear about Grandma, but I know that
we will see her again soon. I know that God has a plan for her and for
all of us, and that His plan is always best. Also, congrats to Jace,
Jenna and Amelia! Welcome to the family Grace!
Have a good week! Love you all! The church is true!
Elder Nilsson
No comments:
Post a Comment