Sunday, April 27, 2014

April 21

Happy Easter everyone! 


Sorry, this one is going to be short. Didn't have too much to report this week. It's still been a little crazy covering two areas and having both me and my companion totally new.
So we have been driving back and forth between Tønsberg and Sandefjord trying to visit people and members and doing some work in both areas. 


Norway pretty much just shuts down during the Easter week though. Almost all of the stores close and everyone just goes on vacation! So it was kind of rough in that way. But Easter was great. 


I'm so grateful for the Easter message, that Christ is our Savior, and that He still lives today. I know that's true! I especially loved the "Because of Him" video that the church came out with. Everything we have is Because of Him!! 

Transfers are next week, so I'll have a little bit of news next week on if I'm staying here or moving again.

Love you all! The church is true!

Elder Nilsson
 
We went up to this cool tower in Tønsberg. I don't really know all the history, but it's from the 12th century I believe! 
 
 
And a way cool legit Viking ship!
 
 
That's a model of what the castle looked like. 
 
And the tower is all that's left
 
taking aim:)


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment