Well it was a great weekend! Two
investigators that I have worked with got baptized and confirmed, and
they are both amazing! And they are both Norwegian:) It's so amazing to
see how much the gospel is changing their lives. Keeping the
commandments changes our lives! We are so much happier when we do.
Us and Elin!
Oslo
life is stressful as the district leader, but I'm learning a lot still. A lot of important lessons. I love the gospel and I love the members here. They are so nice
and supportive. It's especially fun because we get to interact with so
many of the young single adults since we are around the Young Single
Adult center so much. That is where we teach most of our investigators.
I
gave a talk in church this week! My first time speaking in a ward on my
mission. Luckily I got a lot of practice giving talks in Kristiansund,
even though there were about 200 less people there haha. I just talked
about service and love, and challenged everyone to have missionary
questions in their minds going while watching general conference! It's
good to take notes of what the speakers say, but infinitely times better
when we take notes of what the Holy Ghost tells us to do while we are
listening to them. If you don't believe me, ask Elder Bednar. He'll
leave no doubt in your mind! I'm so excited for conference! The crazy thing for me is that I was in
Oslo last time I watched general conference, and six months later I'm
here again!
This is all I
have time for right now, but I will answer some of your questions in the
near future mom! I'm doing great though. Love you all so much!
Elder Nilsson
I love phillipinos. They are SO. NICE.
I love when members stop and talk to us:) This sister was SO nice! She even sent my mom this email and some pictures:
"Hello Marci, I am a member who was just visiting Oslo for only 2 days
and I randomly came upon your son who, on a Saturday night when the
world was engaged in play, was engaged in proclaiming the Gospel of
Jesus Christ!
I was so impressed by your son that I knew I had to get
your address and let you know what a great man you raised! You can be
at peace and know that McKay will always be caught doing what is right!
Enjoy these pictures and know that your son is making a huge difference
in Norway---even for members who are just passing through!"

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment