Friday, November 28, 2014

November 24

Because of the 2014 Turkey Bowl here in Oslo which we organized, I don't have much time to write this email.. I know I know, I say that every week and I'm sorry they have been lame lately! Pics of the turkey bowl to come... Next week!! ;)

It's confirmed that I will be staying here in Oslo with my current companion Elder Christensen throughout the Holiday season:) I'm loving it! All the lights are going up around they city, they have a Christmas market outside on the main street, and they are putting an ice rink in! The only thing we need now is some snow:)
(the main street of Oslo leading up to the Kings palace)

This time of year tends to be a little tough since everyone is so busy with vacations and holiday celebrations and everyone is too busy to talk or wants to just wait until after the holiday.. But! For those of you who haven't heard, the Church is having a huge initiative called "He is the Gift",

  which will help us to really center our holidays and focus on the greatest gift, our Savior Jesus Christ.We as missionaries have been asked to use this initiative every day in our work. If you haven't heard of it, they should be announcing it in a few days. It's going to be huge!

With that said, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. I couldn't be more grateful to Heavenly Father for the opportunity to be a missionary in Norway. I'm so thankful for the Gospel that I get to focus on each and every day, and that I get to try and share with anyone that I can. And I'm grateful for my increasingly large family, who I miss a lot:) Have a good one! Love you!

Elder Nilsson


Had to sew up the pants. Taking lessons from the master, Sister Rasmusson!
           outdoor exercising equipment! Genious!

No comments:

Post a Comment