Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December 15

Don't have a ton of time today, but I made it here in Stavanger!! It was definitely love at first sight.
This place is so awesome. Just beautiful. The dialect here has been a slap in the face, but I'm getting used to it. I love being by the coast again and seeing so much ocean, plus there are some awesome mountains surrounding it, plus the ward is just amazing. There are about 150 in church each week, and they pretty much all stem from like 2 or 3 different families. There are so many "Brother and Sister Steffensen"s in the ward!!! They are so amazing though.  I just really do love it here, and I hope I stay for a long time:)I love serving with Elder Duncan! Its a blast. 

The day after I got here, we had a zone leader training meeting, and it was all about baptism. So we split up everyone into groups and gave them an investigator who they could take through the teaching process all the way to baptism. (pictures of the investigators)
May not make a lot of sense, but it was a pretty good meeting. The spirit was strong! 
 
By the way I sent a package home! Probably won't get home til like mid January though.. Sorry about that haha but I hope you enjoy the stuff:) 

Love you all! Keep fighting the good fight!

Elder Nilsson
              Merry Christmas from Oslo Norway!
                My delicious thanksgiving plate:)
             Elder Duncan and I just at the Library..
Me and Sister Frampton, who was my "companion" in the mtc! She goes home in a few weeks, which is waaaay crazy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment