Monday, June 22, 2015

June 22


Summer has finally arrived in Trondheim! Despite the almost constant rain since I got here in May, the sun has come out and so have the short sleeve shirts. It's about time. :)
Summer time also offers some challenges here including having to deal with a lot of members and investigators going on vacation for the entire summer, but for the people that are still here it is great since they seem to have a lot more time. We have some really great things happening in our area!
This week I say goodbye to my good friend Elder Tate and welcome my new companion Elder Arnold from Maryland. He'll be my last companion as I finish up the last six weeks of my mission. This last transfer will be pretty exciting.

We get our new mission president, President Hill, next Wednesday,
and Elder Arnold and I will be taking flights pretty regularly for Mission Leadership Council, splits, conferences, etc.. I should even be able to make my way back down to Kristiansund!! I miss that place, especially the people. So it should be a pretty fun transfer.


That's it for this week. Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah for Israel!
Elder Nilsson

No comments:

Post a Comment