Thursday, July 2, 2015

June 29

Transfers week went pretty well! I've got my new companion Elder Arnold and he is awesome. We get along well.

The day before transfers though we celebrated the longest day of the year! It's a holiday here and the tradition I guess is to have a bonfire and eat hot dogs and stuff.. So we did!

It was a ward activity and it was really fun.
The ward in Trondheim is great. A lot of really awesome members.

This will be an exciting week too! Our new mission president, President Hill, will be arriving on Wednesday and Elder Arnold and I will be flying down to Oslo for MLC, so I'm excited to meet him (again... he was our branch president in the MTC). 

Things are continuing to progress well with our investigators, and we have one who is making AMAZING strides in order to prepare for her baptism on August 1st. It's amazing to watch, really. Probably one of my favorite things about being a missionary. 

Just keep it real! I'm excited to see everyone in only a few weeks! 

The church is true.

Elder Nilsson

No comments:

Post a Comment