Saturday, September 28, 2013

Last email from the MTC!!! Week 5 1/2

Saturday, Sept 27

Mom!! Thank you so much for the package and everything! I love the shoulder bag, the treats were great, and thank you for my patriarchal blessing and talk from Area Conference:)

I've got some new news for you.... I got my visa!!!!!! Yes!! Everyone got theirs except for two, and theirs can come any day. So ya! I'm leaving Monday! They also changed our plan a little. We are taking frontrunner to the airport at like 6 am. So it doesn't change much, it just means that we'll be at the airport for longer:)

Thanks for the debit card and calling card. Just wondering, why do I have two cards now? Just in case? I'll make sure they work today. And I'm not sure how calling cards work.. So I really hope I don't screw it up, cause I want to talk to you:) I put the memory card in the camera and it said it was full, but it only had one thing on it, and it didn't even say it was a video, so it was a little messed up. So I don't know. Thanks for trying!:) So ya! Today isn't a full P-day, but I'll be able to check my email and stuff throughout. I'm not sure if I have anything to send home or not yet.

Oh, and I got a package from the bishop full of goodies. It seemed like It was supposed to come a while ago, but I don't know. Will you just let him know that I got it and tell him thanks for me? Thanks:) 

I can't think of anything else right now, so just email me back and maybe I’ll think of some more questions! Mom I am so excited to go to Norway! Our teachers showed us some pictures, and man, I cannot wait!!! Could you do me another favor, and go on Facebook and message Chiara and ask her what her email address is? I kind of want to send her an email before I leave, but I don't have her email… so if you could do that I would really appreciate it:) Thanks! Love you so much mom! Talk to you later! :)

Hey! Ya, I saw Parker a ton here haha and yes, I feel very blessed to get my visa. I haven't tried the new card but I will today. The thing with calling is I’m pretty sure we can call at all the airports, but we hardly have any time in Dallas, I believe, but we have a ton in London, but it will be more expensive there I guess, and I'm not sure how the whole international calling thing works. But we have a looot of time in London I think hahaha

So glad Jenna is feeling better! I will still keep her in my prayers and fast for her tomorrow.

 Awesome about your blog! (theysawourday.blogspot.com) I will definitely look at that when I get the chance!

 Love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment