Tuesday, April 28, 2015

April 20

Well this week was a little more challenging than last, but it was a good test of faith and patience.

We got to take a trip to Bergen again for a training meeting, so that's always fun! What's not fun is getting to the airport later in the evening and finding out that your tickets were accidentally booked for the next day... But somehow it all worked out and we were able to fly home that night:) 


The service lady behind the desk totally hooked us up and did some things that she said she wouldn't normally do, but after seeing our badges she said she felt like she would be punished in the next life if she didn't help us out. haha God really does provide! 

Not much that I can remember from the week, plus I don't have much time left, but just a quick thought about how important the Spirit is in our DAILY lives. 

I believe that the most important opportunities that we have to serve and help and grow are during times when we would least expect it. So I've been trying to be more aware throughout the day for the Spirit's promptings. You never know what kind of great things the Lord has for us to do! Always gotta be aware and prepared!

Spring is finally here in Norway and it's glorious! Warm enough to finally bust out some short sleeve shirts today. It felt amazing.

Stå på alle sammen! Kirken er sann!

Elder Nilsson

No comments:

Post a Comment