Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March 16, 23

Well my friends, another great week in this part of the Lord's vineyard.

                                  
There was an awesome baptism this last Saturday for a Norwegian guy that the sisters are teaching, and it's just another one of those special moments where you get to look at someone and see how much the Gospel has changed their lives. 

That's really the purpose of the Gospel. Not just to change our behavior and actions, but to change us on the inside, and to change our nature. That's what it means to be a consecrated disciple of Jesus Christ! It has more to do with that than just what we do! Acting and doing are definitely one of the ingredients in being converted, and are essential if we are going to have a change of heart, but there is more to it than that.


Elder Duncan and I have been on the streets quite a bit, but I would say our most effective way of finding right now is on the bus. They've got nowhere to go when we're sitting with them on the bus:)
There should be another baptism in the ward here next Saturday. We have a ton of momentum right now in Norway and have had the best few weeks that we've had in a long time! 

I have a testimony that God answers prayers when we pray in faith. We can't just sit and wait, but we need to go out and do, show faith, and live worthy of the spirit. That's when the power really comes. 

I'm running out of time, but I love you all and best wishes until next time!

Elder Nilsson
Get ready for a picture overload. Elder Duncan and I realized this week that neither of us took very many pictures.. So I gave him my camera  and he gave me his camera and we have been going on a picture taking spree. So ... just be warned that a lot of them are just really random and stuff so just remember that haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment