Shout out to all of my readers haha. I hope you've been able to be at least slightly uplifted in return for the time you have taken to read through my emails.
This last week was great! We
had an awesome time up in Alta on splits. It was beautiful, good
weather and there was no darkness! I'll try and send some videos and
pictures of the splits. I went out with Elder Crook, who was in my MTC
group. The only downside of the trip was that it was about a 5 hour
travel there and a 5 hour travel back... So that was kind of tiring. But
such is life! We got to sleep there for two nights so it was worth it.
For those two days I could literally say that I was on top of the
missionary world. :)
This upcoming week we will be flying up to Mo i Rana to go on splits there, so I'm excited for that!
I don't really have too much to say this week. I'll save my farewell email for next week. :)
The church is true!
Elder Nilsson

No comments:
Post a Comment